Monday, April 2, 2007

Inaugural

This is the beginning of Aluminum Lake, an occasional blog featuring short, to-the-point critical writing and poetry reviews by myself, info on new booklets from my low-scale bookmaking venture known as Daikusei Productions, and whatever else fits.

I just got back from the Buffalo Small Press Bookfair, run by my amazing pal Chris Fritton. I had such an insanely wonderful time and met lots of cool, nice people--both at the event(s) and outside of them. If you're one of those people, please drop me a line and say hi. I'm nice. You're nice. Things are good.

Quite idiotically, I did not bring a camera with me on the trip. But next up I'll do some show and tell of what I came back with.

In the meantime, thanks for checking in. Come back later for more.

No comments: